Kingmaker
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingmaker Character Creation

Go down

Kingmaker Character Creation Empty Kingmaker Character Creation

Post  Nephilim Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:40 am

Hi all,

For the next few days we will be creating the characters to be used in the Kingmaker adventure path. The following rules are to be adhered when creating the character, and if there are any issues, I can be PM'd for clarification.

Core:
The characters that are to be used in this adventure will be level one characters using the Paizo Pathfinder RPG system, using the empowered system for stat generation (Roll 4d6, discard lowest 6 times, and then assign those to your abilities)

The Races and Classes from the Core book, Advanced Players Guide, Ultimate Combat, and Ultimate Magic are legal for use.

All information can be stored locally on your machine if you would like, however a thread is required to be created in the Characters forum, containing an updated a copy of the character at all times. - EDIT: If you would like to use a google document, there are templates such as this.

Character backgrounds:

I do not mind if character backgrounds are not fleshed out pre-adventure. I much prefer good character acting during play than documents supplied before play which don't match the way the PC acts. The only thing I require is that once you get a basic idea of what you want your character to be, that we discuss how you fit in with the Swordlords of Restov, who are the beginning hook for the game.

Player Guide:

There is a 16 page player guide that has been put out by Paizo regarding the Kingmaker Adventure path. It details a bit about the world, as well as backgrounds for characters. I highly recommend you have a look into this, as it will provide some extra information regarding creating meaningful characters for the game. You will find it here.

Rules Database:

If anyone wants to look at the Pathfinder rules online, you will be able to find them here. They contain all the published information from character creation to weapons, to spells etc.

Regards,
Chris
Nephilim
Nephilim
Admin

https://kingmaker.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down