Kingmaker
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello from across the world

2 posters

Go down

Hello from across the world Empty Hello from across the world

Post  KatherineRaelin Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:14 am

Hello everyone!

Some of you may remember me from Oct. of last year when i flew the 22+hours from the US to NZ, some may not. Brief intro, I'm Liss's cousin. Just call me Riley, it'll be easier. Very excited to be playing as I haven't had a TableTop to be in in a while.

I haven't done the Forum thing before, so i beg patience as I delve into this extension of the RPG world. I've never played Pathfinder, but I'm very familiar with D&D, so I imagine the engine is the same (at least from character creation it is). I may ask some noob questions (it's been a while since I played), sorry in advance.

Anywho, HELLO WORLD!
KatherineRaelin
KatherineRaelin

Back to top Go down

Hello from across the world Empty Re: Hello from across the world

Post  Nephilim Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:39 pm

Hey hey!

I do remember you, and no worries, this is all our first time attempting forum based RP. It'll be interesting no doubt. By the way, I've looked over your character, and it looks fine. The only thing I might do is put your racial bonuses to your base stats on Smile for being an elf I think that's +2int +2dex -2con? I think anyhow. Also, you're missing out on +1 damage for your melee weapon, but part from that it all looks sound.

Btw, I've put you into the narrative on the final post of the Feast. you can see a brief mention of your character Smile Else just rock along when I post the next bit.
Nephilim
Nephilim
Admin

https://kingmaker.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Hello from across the world Empty Racial Bonuses

Post  KatherineRaelin Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:31 pm

I have already worked the racial bonuses into the final stats, but if you want, I can re-tool it to reflect those, and I might have missed the +1 STR bonus, it's been a while. Anywho, do what you need to an all that ^_^
KatherineRaelin
KatherineRaelin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nephilim Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:52 pm

Well, it was just missing from the base stats from what I could see.

By the way, you can go right ahead and post in the Act I post Smile
Nephilim
Nephilim
Admin

https://kingmaker.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum